Total Pageviews

Monday, April 3, 2017

Desert Gardens, March 20 & 22, 2017

March 20, 2017

We decided to walk the outer trail of our RV park (which goes in the desert) to get sunset pictures.  It looked like it was going to be a good sunset.
As we headed out past our neighbors, I turned my head to say "Hi".  Tic stopped and I ran right into him.  He was taking a picture of our neighbors and got the picture just before I ran into him.  He caught them laughing at me running into him.  It is a great picture of them.
 
Our sunset was really gorgeous tonight.  




Cannot help myself.  I had to include all these sunset pictures.  It is interesting that as the sun gets down past the horizon it is almost lighter in the sky.

March 22, 2017
We had been told about a hawk nest in a saguaro a little ways out from the cell tower on our walking path.  Tic and I decided to go look for it in the morning when the sun would be shining on it.
I spotted the nest way off in the distance.  We did not have the tripod so it is blurry.
 
We saw this hawk on the local cell tower.  Isn't it beautiful?
 
On our way home, we saw this blooming hedgehog cactus above.  Below we saw these little orange flowers.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment