Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 26, 2017

McCalls Pumpkin Patch, Moriarity, NM

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Today I'm going with Jessica and Rux to the McCalls Pumpkin Patch.  I'm looking forward to a fun day with our daughter and grandson!


 Crawling in and out of tractor tires is fun!


 We rode the train around the grounds.


 We watched pig races.  The pigs went by so fast I missed getting them in the picture. The little boy next to Rux is Max.


Here we are taking a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins. The little boy next to Rux is Max again. He and his parents met us at McCalls.

I can't believe I didn't get pictures of the pumpkins we got, but I didn't . Oh well.


By the time we left McCalls, it was dinner time, so here we are at Denny's. These 2 boys had a blast playing together today.  It was so much fun watching these 2 play together today. It was a wonderfully blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment