Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2016

San Angelo, TX

Saturday & Sunday, November 19-20, 2016

We are finally on the move.  Today we go to San Angelo, TX to visit my brother and nieces and nephews.

We arrived at San Angelo State Park about 3pm.  Got leveled and took off for my brother's place.  

WOW, to our surprise my brother is building a new house!  He has a long ways to go and he is doing it himself with the help of one son.
 
This is the view from the opposite front corner.  The double door you see will be in the master bedroom.  The house has porches on 3 sides the garage on the 4th side.
 
We are standing at the back wall looking towards the front.  The left side of this will be closed in with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms downstairs and 2 bedrooms and a Jack & Jill bathroom upstairs.
 
My nephew Stephen, is a Deputy Sheriff for the next county over.  The pregnant lady is his wife.  Becky is pregnant with their 5th child.

Right now Becky, Stephen and their 4 kids live in this mobile home which is parked next to my brother's current house.  Stephen is helping build the new house.  Once my brother moves into his new house, the old house becomes Stephen and Becky's.  It has plenty of room for their 5 kids.

 
Sunday we got to walk through the park.  OC Fisher lake has more water in it than we've seen in 2 years.
 
Here's our parking site.  Very close to the lake. The sites are large and it is very quiet.
 
On my walk I saw this bird house in a tree just to the side of a campsite.
 
These birds were flitting around. I was lucky to catch it still.
 
Another view of our site as I was walking back.  It was lovely here!
 
Again Tic was attempting to photograph this very bright item in the Southwestern sky.  Doesn't it look man made to you?  Wish we could figure out what it is.  I can't accept this is Venus?  Any one have any ideas of what it could be?

No comments:

Post a Comment