Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Jones Ranch (Dusty's brother)

Friday & Saturday May 18 & 19, 2018

Friday we took off for San Angelo area to visit my brother and family.  They live 40 miles east of San Angelo on a 119 acre ranch.  It is always interesting out there.

I was too busy playing with the grandnieces and grandnephews to remember to take pictures of the Guinea's, peacocks and various chickens. Nor did I get pictures of the cows, sheep and numerous dogs and cats.


My brother is building a new house a short distance from the old farm house. He had a pole barn erected and is doing everything else himself with the help of his youngest son.

This is a view of some open fields on their ranch.

Below are pictures of 3 of the 5 grand kids.



Grace attached herself to Tic.  We had a great time.  I see now I should have gotten more pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment