Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Jessica's Baby Shower

Saturday, October 17, 2015



 Yesterday I took the 2 pictures below of the trees in Jessica's back yard as seen from her deck.










 They have such beautiful views from their deck.  They are blessed.




 



This afternoon Jessica's best friend & her daughters are giving Jessica a baby shower. 
    The dining area had been set up with 3 tables in a U shape as seen in the following 3 pictures.


Left side 







Middle



Right side
Lots of food and drink







This is a close-up of the diaper cake.


This is the actual cake.  I love the foxes, owl & squirrel.  The bottom layer was white cake and the top layer was chocolate.


This is only a few of the people attending.  There are more around the corner.  There were 16-18 people there, I think.  Baby Privette got lots of nice things.


Left to right, Beverly (Jessica's step-mom), Jessica, and me.


Jessica is excited that her belly is finally sticking out past her boobs.  Hee Hee  Isn't she cute!!!

It was a wonderful party!  I was so glad I could be here for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment