Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Los Alamos, NM - Rux Jan 29 to Feb 1

Friday Jan 29 thru Monday Feb 1, 2016

This post is all Rux our new grandson.  Friday was our last day in Los Alamos.  Rux is sooooo cute I can't help myself.




I was supposed to be keeping Rux awake.  He was not cooperating.


I finally got him awake.


We "talked" for a little bit.






Since Rux was awake I gave him to his Dad.


After a bit, Tic was holding Rux.  By this time Rux was almost out.  


Tic had him sticking is tongue out. So funny!






Once Rux fell asleep, Tic rested with him while I fixed dinner.




He is such a precious angel.  I'm really going to miss him after we leave the next morning.


Look at this camo hat someone gave him.  He won't be able to wear it long.


This is youngest big brother, Noah, holding him for the first time.




What a precious moment between father and son!








Sunday, January 31, 2016

Jessica sent me this picture of Rux taken on Sunday.

I've been gone 2 days and I sure miss being able to snuggle with this precious bundle.






Monday, February 1, 2016


Tonight I got this picture of Rux's pajamas for tonight.  Aren't those dinosaur toes so cute.  





I'm sure I will be talking to him on FaceTime soon. 

Hope you enjoyed all the baby pictures as much as I have. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment