Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Kansas City Car Show

Saturday, Sept 24, 2016

Today we plan two very different adventures.  So I will be posting them separately.  

First we went to one of several car shows happening in Kansas City.
I'm including some of our favorites.

This all aluminum cobra was pretty.  It is so shiny that the clouds in the sky are reflected on the car.

1955 Chevy
 
 Ford - Can't remember the year

 1950 Mercury

 This 1940 LaSalle facinated me because I'd not heard of a LaSalle before.  Read below to learn more about the LaSalle.

1957 Chevy.  Below is the engine, but notice the air horn.  I would have loved to hear it.  I'm sure it was loud.

 If I remember correctly this fire truck was a 1979.  It was restored to original including hoses.

This 1947 Buick fascinated me.  I liked that the hood opened sideways and it has an in-line 8 cylinder.

This 1979 Beetle convertible was in excellent condition.  Cool.

We had fun.  Best part was that it was free. Time to move on to our next adventure.  See next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment