Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Branson Ridge Resort in Branson, MO

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Today we moved from Chandler, OK to Branson, OK.  Our GPS took us off the main road onto 50+ miles on small very curvy 2 lane roads.
But we did finally make it.

We are members of Ocean Canyon Properties so there is no charge (other than our membership costs) for us to stay here.  We got to pick our site from the available sites.

We have a beautiful site.  The small covered deck to the far left is also on our lot.  It is a fairly level site with FHU 50 amp.  It is shaded without the tree limbs being an issue.  We a very happy with our site.

It was 4pm before we started getting everything settled.  I met a neighbor almost immediately and they told us about the local grocery smoking baby back pork ribs.  I went with them and got ribs for dinner.  NO! I did not eat all all the ribs.  I did share with Tic.

It was a long day, but we felt we needed a walk.  We made a short walk through this RV park.  There seem to be lots of squirrels here.

I'm sure we will be in bed early tonight.  The drive was long and the last 1 1/2 hours were stressful for Tic. 

1 comment:

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Indian Point Resorts

    ReplyDelete