Total Pageviews

Friday, June 26, 2015

Bay Breeze Golfing in Tillamook, OR

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Today is our day to gather stuff for projects, grocery shop, and have a little fun.  After our various shopping stops, we decided to play golf on an 18 hole putting green.  It was similar to a putt putt golf course, except it is real grass with unique shapes.

This is hole #1.  It was one of the easier ones.
In case you cannot tell, my first hit went into the sand trap.  Look how winding this hole is.  Fun!

Can you tell Tic had the camera?  I'm in another sand trap AGAIN. 

I'm starting another hole with a big sweep in the middle.

I finally got the camera and got Tic in a sand trap. Hee Hee

This hole had this water trap in the middle.  The sides going around the water were banked also.  

Can you tell both sides are banked down towards the sand trap?  The pin is just the other side of the sand trap.

This hole has another sand trap in the middle and a dog leg to the pin.  See the person in the pink?  She is close to the pin.  See the blue flag?



Tic took this movie of me taking my first shot.  There was a hill in the middle of the hole.  I thought my ball was going to roll back down so I got a little upset.  Then the ball actually stopped on the top of the hill.  Funny.

We had lots of fun.  Tic beat me by 9 strokes on these 18 holes.  It was still lots of fun.  I guess because it was so different from the typical miniature golf courses.

We went outside about 9pm so get some sunset pictures.  Tic got the moon.  Cool!
 
This was the first picture.  We almost missed it by the time we got to the water's edge.
 
This is the last picture he took.  I think the birds make this a special picture.

What a beautiful way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment