Total Pageviews

Friday, April 10, 2015

Dusty's Indoor Skydiving & Skydiving, Eloy, AZ

Friday, April 10, 2015

My turn at indoor skydiving. I'm excited!
I've got my knee pads on.  Then they told me that I better change into the T-shirt I got or the collar of my shirt would flap enough to give me a hickey.  I told them at my age I needed to look like I had a hickey.  They all laughed.
I did change into the shirt I got.
Here I am ready to go.  My goggles fit so tight that they don't let my fat cheeks move when I smile.  Looks more like a grimace doesn't it.



 There were only 3 people in my group so they invited Tic into the chamber so he could get better pictures.  He took a movie.  Look at my fat cheeks giggling in the wind.

WOW it was a blast!  I think next year I will do this again and for a longer period of time.

After my skydive, we went outside and watched people skydiving from airplanes.  We learned that this site at Eloy, AZ is supposed to be the best in the USA for skydiving.
Here is the plane taking a group up.  It turned out to be about 15 people.
All were single people jumping.  Yesterday we saw several singles and 3 tandem landing as we were driving in.
Here is a single.  Below is a tandem.
Brave woman.  We visited to 2 couples where the guys and one of the ladies had just finished their jump for the first time ever.  They said it was truly thrilling.  Like nothing they could describe.  What a fun time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your photos and videos! Eloy has one of the most unique wind tunnels ever, awesome that you got to fly in it!

    ReplyDelete