Total Pageviews

Friday, April 10, 2015

Tic's Indoor Skydiving, Eloy AZ

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Tic decided he wanted to try this indoor skydiving.  He has never wanted to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.
This is THE place.  Looks pretty wild doesn't it?
Tic is suited up and ready to go.  He is one of 13 people in the group.
I had to look from the outside.  The plexiglass (or whatever it is) is really scratched up but I had no choice but to take pictures through it.  Look he's flying on his own!
You can tell it is Tic in this picture.
He got high enough the instructor reached up to bring him down.
Tic did good at flying on his own!
He's getting it down now, but his time is almost over.  I wish I had thought to make a movie of his flying time.  I finally did think of it so you can see the last of his flying time in the video below.
WOW! The instructor to him up and down the wind tunnel 4 times!
It looked like so much fun, I decided I wanted to do it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment